After sending this form please go to step 2 in the menu at the top of the page.
Applications submitted electronically will not be accepted.
- Copy of valid identity card or passport and visa
- Hand-written letter of motivation
- Certificate of medical insurance valid in France (printed document provided with the social security or student mutual benefit insurance company card)
- For high school students : the last three school reports
- For students : proof of university registration and transcripts of records
- Copy of parents’ last tax notice, or bank certificate proving parents’ income
- €40 registration fee
Download the list of documents : documents for application
We offer two ways to pay the registration fee :
- Payment by Paypal
- Bank transfer (ask for our IBAN references)
- Cheque written out to the order of UCJF.
After this first step, once all the necessary documents have been received, your application will be examined, you will be informed by e-mail of the procedure to follow, which includes sending a €150 down payment if you are accepted or shortlisted.
You can go to step 3 (at the top of the page).
Registration fee : €40
|Registration fee for an academic year||click here !|
Do not forget to send all the documents by post :
UCJF-Foyer de Naples
22, rue de Naples
75008 Paris – France